Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy birth-DAY, Jay Chou!

Happy happy birthday to jay chou! and.. to myself. And my kindergarden friend jeremy.

18 jan 1979 , 18 jan 1989. 10 years? wow. While my fav. singer, could not introduce himself that he is 20 plus years old guy, how could i introduce myself is 10 plus year old guy.



Oh yea. i had the most enjoyable day i ever had. Thanks to my mei, and thanks to my friends. LYG . . . is just too adorable, cool, wonderful, warm, 7yeng, it it just toooooooooo aWesome! goes with one heart, one mind. forgiving each other no matter what happens.

Truly appreciate what u guyz did for me. I had a biggest n largest birthday card i ever had. No boosting, let you see when i got the picture. In addition, i had the smallest basketball i ever had. Never thought had this in mind, but anyway it just way too special for me. hehe.



I read the card in countless time. I wonder who ask me to grow up, dont be so childish, but i get a tiny basket to shoot when im bored. hmm..ironic? yea...Thanks for fulfiling my wish to slam dunk! HAHA

then i sit back, i thought, i wonder, how's jie lun birthday? grand? does he had so many homo sapien to celebrate with him? i doubt that. suddenly im so ... glad im who i am. gosh. must be kidding me, i had lost this sentence long time. anyway...dont bother.



Im happy to looking forward the coming chinese new year where i can gather my old classmates, and lyg. oh babe...

No comments: