Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Resolutions 2009.

the word "resolution" has a lot of meaning , to be a pro blogger, i refer it to wikipedia.org .
Now according to the wikipedia definition New year resolution is a
commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous.
For me : i realise that i dont have one for year 2008.
For 2009 : Resolutions
  1. looking forward to concentrate in study, to study smartly in my following paper F7, F8, F9 and to answer the exam in june 2009 appropriately.
  2. to improve my memory power.
  3. to regain my concentration by sleeping more.
  4. quit dota addiction.
  5. to spend more time on health diet, study and basketball playing.
  6. to be a better person.
  7. stop annoying my mother.
  8. to find a nice girlfriend.
  9. to work and earn my pocket money while studying.
  10. balancing my time , and gain general knowledge.

1 comment:

~U SoNg~ said...

seems tat we've quite a familiar new year resolution..i wants to sleep earlier n play less com games..but end up i spend more time on msn chatting >.<

n ur 8th resolution is pretty funny..lol