Sunday, February 1, 2009

Handphone.

Is amazing that even an eight years old kiddo also knows how to use hand phone. Their generation is so clever, exposed to computers, handphones, nice car, ipod, and so many things. Technology advancement is scary. You will feel the lost like i do.
Give it a try and you will know. I bet even one day cannot stand how it is so inconvenience without a handphone. I do now. gosh. It is horrible, i couldn't find my friends , and guess my friends couldnt reach me. And at this moment, kah fai said, " send letter la " lol!
Out of sudden, my two handphones are not working, they can be on, but see black screen. Owh, i admitted i'm clumsy and the handphones have been falling down in turns. But i also admire them to be toughest phone. Maybe it just the time for them to retire.
So all i just shout is FREEEEEEEEAAAAAAKKKK i need a new handphone! Maybe the jamesbond phone. No no no... havent got the money yet.. UNCLE!!!!! help me!!!! lol could have do that. but swear with a new handphone, i may no longer can go out so freely lo.... nvm, old one dont go new one won't come. hehe...

No comments: