Friday, February 6, 2009

My day.

today is the day i found out i'm late to class again.
today is the day i had alot to ketchup with my f9 class.
today is the day i realised that how someone with good general knowledge-ms geetha.
today is the day i felt that dating is such a wonderful thing.
today is the day i sensed that woman aroma is man weakness.
today is the day i learnt that im such a clumsy guy, need a observant girlfriend. Lol!
today is the day i scare my mom i lost my wallet -clumsiness. but later found.
today is the day i talked to a fine and young girl in centre.
today is the day i eat two "zhang tao" when playing basketball.
today i found out that i had some good friends with me along. how bahagia am i. gosh.
today is the day i was told to plan for valentine- dont be single stick again, or go out with other stick! .l. lmao.
Motto : Get a whole for valentine. =.=!! how oh. im so stupid. rather skate and be observant next saturday. jimat $$ hehe.

No comments: