Saturday, October 3, 2009

First blog for Oct.

I will certainly appreciate the wordings.. well, just trying to be classical here, but perhaps just words to you, it meant alot to me, and if words bored you, just tolerate this piece only, i promise more pictures in fu'ure p/s get the song started first before read it. enjoy
re.

Albert Calmus once wrote,
" blessed are the hearts that can bend ; They shall never be broken"

but I wonder , if there's no breaking, then there is no healing, and if there's no healing , then there's no learning. ~ poor little rose , beaten by the rain

~in the wind, in the gale ~ thunder and the hail ~ Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane...
And if there's no learning, then there's no struggle.
~ without the numbness or the pain
~so intense to feel
~Especially now it added up through the years
~ And I... I taught myself how to grow ~without any love ~And there was poison in the rain
I taught myself how to grow...

~Now i'm crooked on the outside.

But struggle is part of life.


So must all hearts be broken?

No comments: