Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mcd at Night.


Mcd at night.

Wednesday night : after spending bout two hours giving tuition , in fact my last one because my students will have exam coming next week while mine is tomorrow 8.

Roughly around 11, frustated with the insufficient time i have, i decided to mcd at subang... perhaps a place where i cant sleep, and thats when i can finish up my whole bundle of syllabus of p2. ( well i did finish up without any disturbance and attraction to sleep except from foods and refilling of cokes XD )

But being the one and the only one, when i passed through taylor, i saw a very famous burger selling stall there, and i wonder will anyone believe this? someone who is heading for mcd - selling burgersssssss and he went to buy burger ramli...and it is BURGER AYAM DOUBLE SPECIAL satu , bang!! to perfect the situation, he brought it to mcd for later supper. a big LOL for myself. im laughing though...
and did i just thought of someone, wondering if she would like to have one in case she is hungry, if she did i certainly ta pao and drive to get her as long as i can see her for real. and the burgers are just amazingly different from other ramli. is big,with juicy sauces. i had to get numbers lining up for the burger..first time.

Reach mcd i look at...


i cant control myself again, towards food. i bought two chickens set since i got a burger with me. There i studied peacefully ever after. Never did i get her reply til now, i just cant focus my study. no matter what i do, i will think will she be doing the same, or will she like to eat.. or drink or had me in mind?

couldnot help it, i actually spent the whole night fresh at mcd studying something so last minute for next morning p2 exam. til 5 i finally cant open my eyes , deciding i have a nap in my car. Outside, it is cold and chilling, and if anyone ever try wandering outside alone, it is quite fun XD but can i say dangerous?? and if is dangerous, why im not fear. Perhaps i have been bornt to travel all by myself and with that courage.

I got a friend to call me up at 6 cuz i noe i and her the same will wake up early morning to get a quick revise. Thanks alot she called me, i still thought is alarm clock. feeling to throw my hp outside the road but i dint.

Went to gym to take a bath. it is very early 6.30 but there is one uncle who is so hardworking trademilling. I wonder walking alone in the pyramid seeing those employees polishing the path is something so fun. and one who enjoys the same shall be my life partner. or if not thinks im crazy. hehe.

What dissappoint me most is i not able to do well in exam after spending whole night. in fact i see those questions and when i know i dont know, i hardly could think ( perhaps due to lack of sleep ) and dooze of for the day...... After the mock, i and a few bunches of fellows went to pyramid , guess what.. they having mcd !!! haha.. phobia , then walking around and went to pool and all kena sapu by ivan and song. but quite a few rounds did we just play.

Reach home, i dooze off to sleep again since 6pm dint even have my dinner. til the next day 11am ....still sleeping and dreaming how to solve this problem before the final, i cant study at mid night anymore.. it is a mistake.

No comments: