Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One thing leads to another..

Ever thought of your direction of life? Is it going the right way? Are you doing things you really like?
When you reach a junction, will you pick left or right? When you reach a separate route in forest, do you pick a route with clear steps of foot or a route with fresh leaves and some dead leaves perhaps? Whichever you chosen, will certainly lead you to a other road and continuously to another. Ever thought of what the first one may lead you?
Today last day of pt2. As i go along the question 4...i talk to it. Should i be seeing you later? I flip the page, and guess is a bye to me, leaving me wondering whether i will come back to it.
I think back now. One thing leads to another. Bell rang, past up paper. see you im at pyramid already. It just never leads me to past but only future. Forget about past , look to the future.

No comments: