Sunday, September 21, 2008

YoU HIM or ME.


I cant decide. It's been years. I hold it yet not really hug it.

Just a minute. Everything has changed. From a situation of not able to chase christian girl to a situation i can. What is this. A total messup and down of my life.

Everytime question just pop up from my mind, how to go pass my dad if the girl is one from that. What if next time she is married to my life, my children follow me to pray in temple or to church. I dont know. No offence. I do thought of that before.

Morning my mom followed dad to church. No objection from me, just go, leaving me free at home. I had a callup from a fren at ioi to chitchat.. If is for a movie perhaps i will go.. Basically i had my lunch, what else can i do there, there ain't any mood left for me to joke around. especially the next week is my progress test 2. I really cant go and enjoy while my 2 friends are revising at home. Hell knows i only revise abit at home. I dont know what's wrong with me. It just not hot yet. The fire in me. Owh...

The state of blurness in me. Should i just let you handle. I do appreciate the beauty in this.

or just stay as what i am. Perhaps all these while i have been a neutral. I believe in myself.

Anyhow, YOU , HIM or ME ...just teaches all of us to be a kind that do benefits to other and to be a good person leaving good track for others younger generation. Just like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

While interracial marriage may curb racism, your interreligion affair can leave your future child an additional option to choose. Or be like Gandhi, adapt the best in both religions.

:)