Saturday, November 8, 2008

All the way to jalan gasing.

Jalan Gasing.. far away from subang, puchong.. there is a restaurant with a registered name "thailand restaurant" It serves wonderful steam fish, tomyam seafood, kangkung n various delicious meal. Though the boss actually din pay me for promotion fees, i do appreciate this friend who brought me n other friends go all the way n enjoy the sumptuous meal... Ken.
So we " mr.aaron, mam chinyip, local maid joyce, n local other pulau kar thung, n mr.ken" had a surprise ambush to the restaurant, found a table with green seats, made a quick order last night. Three of us ( coconut lovers, cy n kt ) ordered coconut drink with juicy isi while fighting to promote umpera drinks for the restaurant are the two : Ken n joyce..
We had a real fun...of having dinner as well as chatting at 7.30 plus after a long day of study-ing in college . I still can remember how innocent is cy when asking the waiter for the order of coconut drink :
" coconut dari Thailand ke? "
, also how kelian ms joyce kena teased as maid , kar thung busy learning with our english conversation ( plus minus cantonese, cantonese+guai lou , and mandarin ) Ken was busy finding for the balance of fish...And me busy korek the coconut isi. It is so much !!! Unbelievable..
That night cy was really high, perhaps because he met the waffle seller in our college, again! , or joyce can stay til so late. I don't know, or perhaps all this while he really a joker, but just camouflag-ing. Last night the real colour has shown. Muahaha...
Satisfied with the food, my friend , kah fai called me that they are going to play basketball, which mean i have to rush home since the ball is with me.. The ball is in my car in sunway college peacefully ever after.. So Ken grab my phone , when i was calling Kah fai.
The tone was in Kan-ton-nese : " ei, lei hai ping koh, ngo hai aaron ge pang yao, .......errr... ( he was talking in yat gao gao ) lei dei ta gan bo ah? gam man ye... ngo shui yew aaron...qi dit fan tak mou , gei fan chung? ( translation- a few minutes? ) wtf ...no difference. Should say gei lap chung.. haha..Kathy corrected him.
And that night i almost got all their jokes, which some are so ( not funny ) i forget which one.. just what i am trying to say here is I have improved from AM frequencies to FM !!! XD kakaka...
I always known as the slowest, ( secretly sometimes i do pretend n make it really slow ) then when i saw my friends laugh, it just so satisying me..
In The Mean time, while my mouth processing the sotong n prawn meat, my brain fly to my best friend, when they all chat about how close they with their best friend. ( I thought of Franklin..Owh, it is franklin's birthday nexh.. Thinking how to wish him that, i thought of wishing him online. i cant contact him using cell phone. Unlike usual, he is in oversea adi.. Last time we happened to chat whole night, and when we were really young we took bath together..Yes i still remember that. Wonderful memory when at his house. ) Back to my LYG friends, hmm..maybe after i got home, i will write a blog " Franklin, Happy Birthday " hope you see this. You will always in my heart.
Overall , the food is delicious, the rice is alot, and how full of us, i just cant describe it, the Wira that ken drove, just could not move up the hill! Total spending is only Rm25. 5 type of dish, including drink. Seriously the restaurant could not be full of people without reason. Lastly , the service is quite fast, we dont need to wait that long... I like that..especially when we are hungry.
No picture, we din take much, and i lazy to upload. Hope my description is well enough to show how satisfy us towards the restaurant.

No comments: