Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kesedaran diri.

it has been two days since she has fell sick. high blood pressure. guess it just too much thinking, housework, worries on me, and problem to solve. lack of sleep , u will feel like u r floating the next day.
It always like this. when i face something, my brain will automaticly think. I just don't get it.
Whenever it started to rain, and motorcyclist starting to put on the raincoat, i felt that my dad is so nice, get me a car... though it is not any expensive car like my friend has, i can feel it. It is my sport car. i dont have to suffer wetness from the god's tears. thanks dad.
So my mom went to see doc. my dad brought her. still , havent recover. i do hope her to recover soon. my friends too. i wish to stay n take care of her , help out with some chores tomorrow. so i decided not to go to college ... hope i can steal some time to study at home.. it just too noisy sometimes.
whenever i see my result, i feel like getting a punch from my left hand. a kick from my right leg. are you a noob ...i heard myself asking.
whenever i see couples, oh...can i grab a girl's hand and walk along? ... it's okay im not desperate. but just holding hand...in this modern century.. nothing wrong right?
there are just too many whenever. Whenever i wrote a blog, i wish people can understand me more. i'm just trying hard for everything to be nice. but not always i get everyone i know to be happy. on this earth u just could not satisfy everyone..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of coz u cant simply hold other ppl's hand....useless!!!!hahaha....

Mr.GS lim said...

but children can.. cant it be just to cross the road?