Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Burger Ramli double Special

oh..watch ticks a minute to 6.15 ...it is pm. I'm still here at library studying. To my despair , my mates of war has returned to their dorm and rest for a battle again tomorrow. So left me..the drum deep down the throat has started to growing. It's time i tell myself... not to go home and have a perfect dinner. . . cause of afraid of becoming just like Hyde..in the novel of Dr.Jackyell, and Hyde. but instead have a BIG BURGER to satisfy myself...
I went down and met zen... long time din't see her ...well add in chatting with her. She asked me what's left up there. Then i told her only condo's mate. owh...gladly,maybe to find bernice, her kaki to chat, up she went to library without even knowing they all are in first or second floor of library... They having dinner at 7 ORANGE again... owh..i dont really feel like to eat with them again at ORANGE... ( lunch is there ) so...sien... in addition of what actually happen..it just not a uturn anymore. so i guess just BURGER and continue my war... lone ranger...

No comments: