Friday, December 19, 2008

Life is a risk.

After a sharing of an art gallery , now just let me untie a simple knot in most human life..


Basically, i got this knot before, stress up easily in my life ,being a non-communicative human. Hope i didn't cause much harm to my friend, it is not i want to, just a big tie along my brain nerves. A thinker, will always get that.


Finally, one day, it just untie me, How?


this thing --->




























Yes, it was a traffic light that enlightened me, i was late that time to a meeting up with my friend. Far before my eyes, i saw the traffic light. Is Red! Obstacles! Yes! I mean no!

In our life , we do often seen obstacles and hardship from far, before it ever happens yet. We complain, worry-ing, doing something annoying to others, me! But, we never know that there is this very moment "click" , it turns a new leaf for us. When i was near to the traffic light, it just turn green.
And way , too happy. Smooth road for me. So what is this? Life is a risk, when you face some risk, it may LOOK bad for you, but out of sudden everything is just nice for you, Stop complaining like me, i learnt this from my acca. And be a risk player. XD

1 comment:

~U SoNg~ said...

good post..nice n simple,i luv it ^^