Monday, December 8, 2008

Today...Freedom.

(1)Oh babe... lets see what i have gone through today.. morning wake up go college, worrying my f5. going to have exam soon. 3 noon. worry worry worry
(2)on the road out to highway, cars just messed up, near mosque, ppl mao sembelih crying cow, too bad cant change this fact. 2 way become one way. car masuk i have to reverse, i crush fast, ppl reverse. why like this. got police traffic in the occupation list wat... why no saman? is holiday... they also cuti la.
(3)no offence , this is a personal blog. reached college, i sit at my hiding place. then got one very familiar girl sitting right in front. she motivates me dude. why familiar. we study almost together everytime we going to have exam. really wanted to wish her good luck though.
(4)a shock. i dono chin yip really can scare ppl. suddenly behind he come. then ivan tuk bao me. say me why sit alone. i was trying to deny. but he is just too smart.
(5)almost 3 im very scared liao, why i wasted a few days sicking n resting n playing ... seriously i duno how to tackle f5. but i really wish to pass it. i really wish i got learn something from it.
(6)after lunch, i went back my hiding. yuan lai my hiding is so easy to be found. no wonder cy n ivan can find me so easily. actualy my hiding is not there. lets ask the girl if wanna noe where is my REAL hiding place. hahax.
(7)so "AAROn" chian called me. everyone looking. im real popular now. they suppose to go to the rear door of library. but.. i knew it was locked. so they went up n down then up again. sad for them. not i dun1 tell, cy make me tot is open adi. how i noe is locked? don1 tell u. secrets make a man man. i dun wish to be man. i just wish charm will do. but is quite fun see chian they all . less stress.
(8)3 dang. exam start . 6.15 dang. exam over. so fast one? im just another rubbish writer. hate it. shouldnt be like this as a future acca graduate. nvm...may god let me through all three papers. i shall learn from this lesson.
(9)okay. drive home lo. road so free. i crush along it... duno the wind caused by my car speed can blow up a girl's skirt or not. it just a few minutes from sunway to my house. actually it is very near only. except got one toll block the road. can i take a bulldozer n knock it ting ting ting down? in my dream...
(10)home i went mamak eat my dinner then work lo... so long din see teacher beh, n ms yvonne. n my lenglui teacher kelly. my funny boss. his wise wife. his son caleb funny guy. so tired sleepy but still work. got sis anything also tak jadi. can i become abang? if yes, im sure a very nice koko. i promise...
(11)night wat to do? dota...lo... see you tomoro.

2 comments:

+sAmxsAm+ said...

Hmm..why you call "him" kelly geh? Yer..i miss ah beh and yvonne also.. T__T how are them? dont tell me the amount of white hair sudah increase jor..

Mr.GS lim said...

my boss is JOSH la..i refering him as josh.. teacher kelly quite lenglui.. haha