Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry christmas!

hey Merry christmas
to my parents,
to my sister and his boyfriend,
to my grandma and cousin sister,
to my best friends, franklin and bernard,
to my ex-classmates, and same batch friends,
to my college group - lyg friends,
to my juniors n cute girls,
to my mui mui,pei chi,
to my kindergarden and same birthday friend, jeremy,
to my same birthday but superb artist, jay chou,
to my chocolate lover friend, alyssa,
to my performance manager friend, christina,
to my kampung girl,beatrice,
to my playmate,cm,
to my snoopylover,sam,
to my yeewen,ai chen and swee yin,
to my teresa lee,
to my tau fu pok's friend,miss Q,
to my bittersweet_chaos who my pal during spm,
to my first crush,
to my hotel management friends,ka fai,patrick, william,
to my TOC friend,wai liong,
and to all friends that i knew, but din't mention, XD

No comments: