Saturday, April 18, 2009

3 sleepless nightz.

When the time comes, the moon is bolstered by surrounding clouds. it takes some time for them to float away though.......

And while time pass, i heard the dog's long barking...... at 3 am morning.

It has been the third night. I dont understand. How a person can change to adapt , like me?

I dont sleep at night. already the third night. and so free to blog now.

What a walking zombie , i said to myself. I need to know what i need to answer the coming exam. I'm not too worry. Just that i dont want to disappoint myself again.

I seem to use to it. While u used to be in bed, im awake. to study something, which i will forget, and to pass exam.
In life, a pass is a standard. since when this is my standard. owh. disappointing.

but this is life. something which changed will not change back. i acknowledge this long. im not emo, i learnt to overcome it. in fact im too cool to emo at this moment.
i need the knowledge and solution to solve question in exam. just like everyone does.
just that my time management has gone out of order for a moment.

i wonder when i will faint. the fourth sleepness night? i never know. future is unpredictable?

No comments: