Sunday, April 19, 2009

Awaken.

i was awaken by phone call at 10.45 a.m. the voice sounds familiar. "hello "... my recall system told me that that voice is my grandma's. I call her popo. "what's up"
she was calling to find my mother, and she overheard that i just woke up. She kept apologize that her call awakes me. but to me, it is no issue at all. Since i was bornt, i never has the anger to anyone who interrupt my deep sleep. After i screamed the lung out of myself twice for my mother, i realised she was not at home. so i told her that mom will call her when she is back.
And i stood at upstairs for a second, i just slept for 3 hours. And i continued the journey of sleeping til my mom returned. im getting used to it, and for later the night of midnight to stay awake. i guess i shall collapse to sleep just after i finish my exam.

No comments: