Sunday, April 12, 2009

A poem out of no where.

There is a moment,
in my life.
When warm feeling surrounded my heart.
I saw you, you and you.
Smiling towards me, eager to know me.
To share with me, to like me and to love me.
The moment i wished to freeze.
Yet i could not.
How awful it is.
Smile and laugh and deep in the heart, there
lay a trust and respect.
Want, express, and even thought to count on
you, you and you.
To share a secret. Unfoldable secret.
Somehow it just fade. Perhaps it breaks into pieces.
The feeling.
You just want to listen.
Everything but a crying heart.
It's hard.
When things had changed.
When you need,and
When you not, either don't include wanting of me.
When i thought i have found the treasure, in fact
i have not.
You will only be there,
to listen to my smile ,
not to my scream and cry.
Last time it used to be everything.
Now that i learn to be strong to.
Stand against betray.
Stand against hypocrates.
Stand against fakeness.
More or less is just the same me to you.
But not the key man.
Yes. I admit i lose to the man.
But it was my standard.
I do no wrong, just that i don't own the key.
When you ask me, you felt like begging.
I had always the want.
but i had much consideration either.
My fault. Nothing on your side.
Yet i still hope to improve.
And to accept. I love you deep inside.
I could not draw it out.
Let the clock do its job.
This happen to everyone.
It leads to no where.
A thought of no where.

_created by
-Ghin Shi-

2 comments:

Eugenie Ong said...

Hey,nice blog anyway. How's life?

Mr.GS lim said...

hey eugenie!!
was surprise u got see my blog. nice har? thanksZZ .life is great. up n down. what u hanging on now?