Saturday, October 4, 2008

Basketball. . .



I love playing basketball. I remember once upon a time when i was young, in primary school, my teacher asked me to write an essay about my favourite sport. I never had one. Last time i do play badminton with my father, but it wasn't my favourite.


So here i would pen something down about Basketball. Marvelous game, it is a teamwork sport.


There are several positions in the game. Ie : shooter, rebounder, centre, forward, and... substitute. I used to be a benchwarmer though. I'm short last time. Now not any taller. haha.


Therefore, i decided to jump. Train in jumping so that i can rebound better. Though i can jump better, i can't really shoot in the ball. So i train. Train in shooting. I keep shoot in every game. But no matter how hard i try. It just won't go in. Then i realise something.


There is this element called teamwork relation. Basketball is a very beautiful ball, which bounds...The sound of bouncing...is just to good to be described.

look at that... AIR JORDAN.


I wish i can touch the ring of the basketball. Please borrow me the ladder.

2 comments:

pinkpurple said...

i tagged u..
go go do the tag... ^^

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.