Friday, October 24, 2008

The music stuck in me. HELP

While most of us will judge on appearance of eh.. anyone, one's talent is almost put aside. Why why why. because people more often want to look nice and be talented. So basically at age of 4 -5 parents keep sending child to here and there to learn this and that. Now what about natural potential in them?
Try leaving child alone, you will see how they let their natural interest out engrowing the whole room. They certainly wont sit there doing nothing. If do, then you ought be worry. Perhaps as parent, when you were young you were like this. Sad on you.
So if you dont groom someone, it would be like ....
But i felt it is nice. I like his bravo. The way he uses his voice. I think i can do that too XD. And it is so stuck in me. . . oh til then.

4 comments:

~U SoNg~ said...

indeed a real great song..i like his voice mate~!karismatic kao2~! if i ever could sing tat way,lots of gurl would fall on me =D

Mr.GS lim said...

But i can wor... i dont hv the look. the numb look. Is like dis de la unfair for cool ppl like me.

~U SoNg~ said...

ahem2..budak perasan btl..x tau malu! thick faced kid! =P

+sAmxsAm+ said...

Oh my god, you know that guy also?!!! I know another song of his is nice, too but not sure about the name though, something related to "Good Morning...(forgotten)" hehehe..

And his pitch can go as high as Vitas!!! That was really stunning!

"AaaaaAAAaaaaahhhhHHHHHhhhhh...." bleh