Monday, October 27, 2008

Evil thought.

I have some kind of thoughts since last time. They are good and some are bad instead. Muahaha..
What i have a good thought is i got 2 days in one day. So that i can spend time for everyone i loved. etc parents, grandmother, friends, sister, girl friend.
I want to earn alot alot of money to hire maid for my mother so that someone can help her instead of her asking my dad to do house chorus. And dont need my dad to say i have six accounts to check online and it needs one blady whole day. You will never learn what is a computer .. and bla bla bla.. They quarrel daily until you just really want to blow your own ear off.
Not just maid, i want to bring my mom to see what is life all about , spend precious time along.

Well bad stuff would be how if i can have a power to create a spectacle which has the power to look through everything. So that won't be ambush by human. Human scare human no medicine to cure.
Secondly, to go clubbing and get high. I wonder what's the feeling to run away from real world. I want to see how's human act under a relax circumstance. Do they really drunk til don't recognise their granny? OH....im such an innocent at such age. ( almost 20 )
I want to know what is my real purpose in this world. Why am i here? what's my true interest? In what a direction that can motivate me into the highest level of living. What is the highest level for me? I want to see what is my future. Does i have one? Can i just go freely?

Owh, it just deep in me, guess not me will think this stuff? If one never think the questions and fact in their heart, he/ she .... i really can say " is an innocent " person.

No comments: