Friday, October 10, 2008

I'll be back. I heard myself saying.

From pt1 to pt2 i having been saying that i will put my effort. But i didn't. I have a total mind block in class. I ain't answering teachers like what i always do last time. I'm in total negligence.

Good result fell to the worst. Dai sei.
Words from lecturer : Look at your marks, you don't deserve to play. Thou not straight to me, i felt it. Time really passed fast, if not i have lost focus, my performance ain't that bad.

But i will be back. "Ghin Shi, is time to wake up. Make your brain start think back. Stop relying on others. Please...continue like this will make you a very shit person. Though my name is ended with shi i dont hope to end with an added t. -SHIT- " said to myself.

5 comments:

pinkpurple said...

i tagged u.. go go do oh.. ^^

~U SoNg~ said...

u been tagged by me as well...come my blog n tgk then u'll noe

Anonymous said...

ook..i noe u can do it..go ahead...

Matchfingers said...

it's like knowing how to solve the problem but you created the problem without solving it.

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I'm doing good. Will be joining a consulting firm soon. Regarding your question, I think blocking your mind to initiate effort is by mean blocking your solution to come into picture.

Here comes another deep one..

A key to start off the engine of your brain in working out a good answer, is merely to start turning off your uncertainties in working out conscious actions.