Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Attitude.

One day, when i was working at the centre, my ex physic teacher came out from his class. He was in midst of his class , just to take a break to the toilet and dropped by to say hi to me. Perhaps he saw me sitting restlessly at the reception table.

He saw the book. SEE YOU AT THE TOP.

He said, it this yours?

I replied him with a smile, it ain't mine, Mr joshua's. My boss.

As he flipped through, he smiled at me. Do you know what is the secret of success?

No, I still don't know.

He showed me a picture of stairs .... every step there is a word. One step at the highest is ATTITUDE. There is an elevator beside the steps . But he told me, you dont take short cut in life. You need to build your foundation of steps in order to succeed.

He asked me , why is ATTITUDE located at the top of the stairs?

I dont know sir, because it is important?

No, it is because ATTITUDE is equals to 100 percent.

No other word scores 100 even if it is "hardworking"

Immediately, i counted in a blink of an eye. If you guyz really dont know this, I'm actually quite good in figures.

Indeed, it scores 100 . There he left to his room.

And i remained to myself, silently what a knowledge he shared to me.

But i knew, my attitude ain't that good.

I knew that im an arrogant human kind. Sad to say it ...but most of my friends asked to be your self, they will accept what iam .. would they actually accept such an arrogant person in their life?

ATTITUDE , Keep in mind!!!



No comments: