Saturday, June 27, 2009

thursday. A transforming Day!



Guess what. pretty cool ... something... like this.






"we have been living among human kind. We remained hidden and silent but our anger arised!"






"from this moment we shall arise again"






That's right. Transformer 2 : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. well , i'm helping the cinemas to promote. In fact for Michael BAY. He deserves it. Excellent director.





Early in the morning, i have waited Mr. foo at Petronas. Time. 9 . i message him. Lets earlier abit. make it 8.30. I was too excited to go to Sunway Pyramid to buy the ticket. I wanted a nice seats for 12 of us. A wonderful movie should accompanied by wonderful seats. In fact i have booked the seat. Four row from the front. 10.30 movie. 45 min before must collect ticket. 9.45





So as he arrived, i started crusing along the highway. When we reached the toll, i and kang wei suddenly had the same thinking :


ME : oh boy, LDP . Jam-ing , and the time ticks at 9.30. We may be late. How
Kang wei : Ever since i watched transformer , i had this imagination .

ME : haha.. i know what u mean...

Kang wei : You sure? Are you really sure?
ME : yea.... lets do it!

ME & Kang wei : Bumble bee. Transform. AND jump over the LDP . Crush other car and reach Pyramid..Yea...





Hehe.. let's cut short. We arrived and actually the cinema is not open until 10 am. So there are transformer fans who lining up already while in the mean time Cy called up for me to sign for Ej & Sj birthday card.





Here, i would like to teach u a simple trick in case cinema is full of ppl. If you have booked seats, just go the collection lane. Tell the guy, "hey you looked handsome today. I have booked seats. but now can i have a look at the empty seats available. I would like to buy them.





In this case you will get your prefer seat.





So when time comes, we went in and watched it. We wonder whats the beautiful posture will Megan Fox the hot lady... going to do this time. She is hot and sexy indeed.
Ladies and gentleman, i present Megan Fox
Now lets Zoom....
Great... And lets see Transformer 1
She is far better looking now, compare her arms and you will know what i mean.
Megan fox returning to her workshop.
So we had an exciting day. After the movie , we went for lunch at kfc. Finally went down to gym to pay fees and write cards for the belated girls... their presents are plate chain with their cool posture . Great. good job chian. Really hope they like those chains. haPPy Birthday EJ SJ>>> my drawing aint good. cuz rushing...
Then, after all, we went to have a bowling. Top by ying xuan.. Errr the only one who got strike that day. so Cheh... i cant believe it. Haha
Later on we went for snorkelling.. opps not is snookering. I guess i still miss tioman snorkelling. Hahax. Guys went for pool girls went to snooker. Wow.
After two hours, we felt thirsty. So we left and to asian avenue. To drink Milk tea and snow blended. I order peach!!! nice.. Yam oso nice.. Champaigne not yet tried. Guess Ah ting said is nice then it shud be.. I trust her taste...
And the night had finally come. And there is when all the great day turn into a bad night. I have to go back and work.. I was late actually... but everyone in my family just calling one by one to scold my ass off... shit i really wanted to off the phone ...and throw it somewhere. In fact, it is my fault too. i din inform my sis and mom that i not going to work . So when they got a quarrel because of my incident, they all come to me.. The whole night ended with cries anger ... what the heck... i just went to work w/o having my dinner... then out of my carelessness, i bang my boss's car when reversing my car to go home. Great! Means i have to pay for an X treme car.. And its my boss car that matter. Luckily he is understanding.. What a boss. Still need to pay for it.. Im broke.. Officially.. And till now i still dont dare to tell my parents.
Actually i want to tell her this joke I bang my boss car in case she is bored while having long hours.. but seems din replying me till 4 am. She is in her wonderland in her sweet dream perhaps. Guess my mood will be better if.. Wher got so many if la.. haiz...
And till now i still dont dare to tell my parents.
Another burden for them? cheeze... life aint good like anyone else. shh... lets keep it personal, and be strong. I think just the time to stop making frustration to my family... my time to gai bian zi ji..
So i just had my mom's cooking for dinner as supper. and Sleep..
I just hope my best friend around.. so that i can share with him. o.o i really cant find anyone else.

4 comments:

SCh!@N said...

omg u bang ur boss's car....
okay..nobody can help you..haha..
wish u good luck..

~U SoNg~ said...

i'll pray for u incase u get to heaven in a quicker way *bet u know what that means*

Mr.GS lim said...

thks for the luck though... just that i guess my last outing just ended on that day... financial problem is my main problem now. Anyway , wish you guyz happy go lucky this last week of holidays. see u guyz in col.

Zhi said...

Weh, what a sad incident you encounter. Sorry for not paying any attention to your recent life. Just want to remind you that I'm always around you when you need me. Love you~~ (Not gay~)