Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bk 5 record.

Yes. I'm awaiting. The team. I wonder what is the name. Colour of the jersey.
The built and member of the combination. A basketball team of Bk 5.
So i heard this news lately. My place. I have lived here for more than 8 years.
Finally, i have a chance to witness a team from here . The potential i predict is just too marvellous. And im looking forward for the competition . I wonder how's the feel. I know a state player, with an extremely height of approximately 185 cm. He is just the same age with me.

I have a friend who is known as "sai lou" . Today i witness his shooting of 3 point. 5 from each corner. Totalling 25. And tonight he broke the record. his previous record of 15. Now he top with 16/ 25 . Well to be honest, i consider him as my idol. If i were to shoot, i guess just half of his score.
@@ ........ although we do shooting with some time to aim. It is actually not so easy.

No comments: