Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last day of August

Merdeka... Merdeka... and MAI TIT KA.... that is the joke i heard when i was young.
p/s MAI TIT KA... means the beras price dropped!!

There is one lame joke.. questioning why did people last time so happy of having Merdeka day... but no one go celebrate instead going to supermarket? Because they heard MAI TIT KA instead of Merdeka... so they go grab those beras in supermarket lo...

Haha...I just got home from pool... Didnt join the second round... cuz i cant stand sitting there with smoke on my shirt. I hate people smoke and blow it to me.. But still i cant control my friends not to smoke... haih... Its okay la...give up of advising though. Makes me look old keep advising people.

So here i think i outbreak the most blog i had since my first start blogging.. This month i really blog alot. So congrates to myself first.. As for that i would like to share my favourite female artist songs.
Title : MA QUE , by guo jing. CLAIRE.. If not for LYG to be precise ting, i maybe dono this song forever and could not enjoy it. Thanks alot. Muaks...

No comments: