Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life's challenging back. I'm indeed spartial intelligent.

Life has become slightly more challenging.. Thanks to my step sis, pei chi, she has motivated me to live back my life. She told me that facing com and ta kei is lifeless, and that sleep late is no good. we should be sleeping b4 11 ,the latest, and a better tomorrow will come!. Ta kei is lifeless, i thought, then a moment strikes. My mind blockage has gone! It is true though.
So, i decided to make my life slightly abit busy. This week i started form 4 class tuition-private home 2 students my very first students, fei mun and evelyn. They are so hyper active, it just made me recall the memory of form4 the honey moon year! nice.. hehe.
I will be teaching every wednesday at least two hours a week. Work in centre 2-3 days a week, cope with my studies, f9 p1 p2. I really hope the results which are coming this 17 of aug is the result that gonna bring me forward. i really want to study the current paper i'm taking.
Recently i have an interest on the subject : brain. How does our brain actually works? connection of neuron? What makes intelligent and smart different? Is brain same with mind? haha.. although my ambition is not to be a scientist , it is quite interesting even to young adolescene. i'm just 20 furthermore. There are still alot more for me to learn. One of the reason, i would like to discover is how to recover my fast pick-up brain. I found out i have been slow recently. Perhaps i'm too dependant on other people. Even my sister said my mom too manja me.
I love my mom. I love my dad. but lack of expression is a missing crucial part of my life. I wonder how i can recover this innocence back. All i can do is just write in the blog. So dramatic. haih~ nvm..
So to all- Time seems moving around fast, catch it or lose it. Just like brain. Use it or lose it. Although creative spirit is lacking around us and getting slow down, we must not let it be. Learn from ms geetha. That's her using her brain. XD

No comments: