Saturday, August 29, 2009

Schedule for sport.

Basically since young i'm encouraged to sport alot. I'm a sporty type which mean a sportman with a high level of sportmanship. Though it depends on attitude of one being. I'm totally an outrage in outing sport.
tHEse Are SOME of the sports i involved since young : Climbing and running around, catching and playing hide & seek in playground, playing ping pong against WALL, playing badminton ( the highest it goes the better : i mean the shuttlecock ) cricket with the position of hitting the ball only.
Well in fact i aint good in one because i believe when i was young i had asma, couldnot actually over the border line. And after grown up, i started to play basketball. In fact, I dont know how to shoot 1 point basket when i was a newbie time. After sometimes, i become better and better. then i started to become goalkeeper among my friends, due to enjoying using my hand, i went to play bola BALING as well. Later i learnt about a game call volleyball. And ping pong, and bowling and pool . I also swim when my dad goes to swim. I play badminton when my father did. Soon he started to stop sporting ... and me too.
Still, a week i will sport in average of more than 8 hours. In future i think will enjoy more hours. Gym is one of my schedule now. Badminton game would be saturday sunday night for 4 hours in total, basketball Friday night, and any evening time when i free especially thursday and friday. Since i have a couple of hours having free time, maybe i will consider swimming back. Wow... when ka fai is back, i will pull him to play ping pong with me... oh hoho could not imagine how much fun i will have in future. A total young 20 years old athlete.
And one of my girlfriend would have to be quite tolerable to my sporty type. hehe... or we will just breakup.

No comments: