Thursday, August 27, 2009

untolerable

I think if given an inventing opportunity, i will invent a machine. A machine not time machine but a separation of one being. As often , i used to imagine how myself to others . Trying and trying to improve but just could not help it due to the a portion of evil part of me. So i thought of creating such machine which will allow my spirit to be separated into two within a limited period. Basically i think it hurts for spirit without a soul. (body) @@
With this my concious can actually see how i behave in class, with friends, parents, strangers, and so on... peeping myself would be fun!. Well, i will be looking at myself sitting alone sometimes with mind floating away to somewhere. haha.. what a imaginery i had.
talking bout sitting alone, it just sometimes made me feel dreadful of going to class. Thats why i skipped class lately. Skip and skip... study to catch up back. but think of p2 certainly not of a class for u to skip. It is a class for 40 years old mind set. A consultancy class where training 19 years old kiddo to be a lil bit mature for a few million payment. Opps im 20.

p/s need catch up ... pt2 next week oh... jia you to all..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 220 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?