Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rexona... ARMPIT singing com XD

Hey hey guyz ever listen to rexona singing competition? Well, if not please have a view on this website : www.rexona.com.my
There you can see a couple of participants. For your information , one friend of mine : Voon Kin Fang entered it. She is a great person who sings gracefully. I need you guyz to do me a favor that is to vote for her. Go to the video gallery , where u can watch her audition there. page 5. Please vote for her ya~~ thanks so much. Tell me if u are one of the voter. Appreciate it so much XD.
i also got a video here. if u like her, please do vote her for outsider who viewed my blog. thanks.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WahhhhH!!! I didn't know you blog about me and asked people to help vote for me!!!! Thank you so much Ghin Shi!!! I really need to cheng you one day leh.... Thank you!