Thursday, August 21, 2008

Coincidence or Law of Attractions?

Often enough , there are just things happening at the same time , which we called it as coincidence. ( gam ngam tak gam kiu ) ^^ Clashes we may refer to , for example we met
our friend in a hypermarket or a place that is we never expect to meet each other ...........
often we regarded it as coincidence.

How often did people realise that it is actually because of the law of attractions ?

Without us realise , deep inside our subconcious mind , we thought of that friend very
intensely , maybe sometimes we utter it out , that we want to meet him / her.

Inevitably , by this action , we actually communicate this to the universe. Bear in mind
god don't send your friend to you. It is the universe arrangement. The universe responds
to you. However , it is no offence to religion belief . Please don't mind me.

So you met your friend and said hi!... Why are you here? Perhaps most of you will ask
your friend.
OH my.. if you really ask that , you are really funny. Here in hypermarket sure for shopping
food and beverage la. haha ..
Then you and him/ her said bye after a lill chit chat. So back to your pace of walking ,
you were wondering is it coincidence ? or...

Well , to my opinion , i think the law of attractions is doing its job. Perhaps your friend
you met , used the law too. Why sometimes you cant met the person you wanted so long?
There is my friend who is a fan of Wang lee hom , a superstar singer ...she wanted to meet
him so long and keep applying this ... yet after years she dint get the chance to meet.
She may or may not meet maybe in the rest of her life ! And why is that so...

The answer is easy. Because the person she wants to meet ( wang lee hom ) did not apply
the law of attractions . In fact he doesn't even know her as "lou shu" or tikus or mouse.

So what i want to share is on this friday 22/08/2008 morning 10.30 am i was suppose to give a bm tuition to kiddy, but i was doing my taxation . It was 9.30 already and i haven't
ready myself for bathing and breakfast not to mention my preparation for the tuition class.
Deep inside me i said i'm not going to teach the students today , i want it to be cancelled.
But i cant just call and tell the mother that i'm busy because of got alot of taxation to do ! IF i
did why did i make an appointment with her to have tuition class today.

Then i keep dili dele...till 10 am. . . . and my mom was like kind a busy asking me to get
ready.
So from downstairs i kept and packed two files :one is from ms joyce and one from ms rozi
and started rolling up the stairs. There in my room i realised -take note- I REALISED that my
hp has a miss call . Bingo! It was from the mother calling me. Smiling cunningly , i called her .
She told me that her husband ( the children father ) going to bring those kid out for dentist
appointment and thus , tuition class is cancel for the day. Cool isn't it the law of attractions ....

No comments: