Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Routine Life.

A life of routine. Or a life of freedom?

Since graduated from spm , my life is totally floating around , i have no schedule of waking up in the morning to step in the secondary school of mine before 7.20 daily , singing NEGARAkuku
every monday morning , eating breakfast at 10 a . m . , taking care of my school library during
recess time , staying late in the afternoon for a football game with my dear ex-classmates on
Friday.

In fact , i slept late around 3-4 am , woke up around 11 in the morning , EVERYDAY. I just
couldn ' t help it though . What a life .

Then i got a job , which requires me to work at night . 5 til 11 pm . Work like mad that time
but considered as most favourable job . I can play during my afternoon time .

Somehow, i quited it after i got my results for SPM . I enrolled in CAT course march intake
07 . Finally i got my schedule to guide my life back . Now i passed that course and i'm in ACCA part 2 level . I got my second schedule . Having my friend advising me that i did not reply in msn , smses, not receiving phone call , and outing , i'm kind a wondering about how am i to you.

One day my friend who studying computer science, called from New York , my best pal , named Franklin Yeep .
In KL ...time.
In New York...
After half a year in NY...

Previously he has pm me in msn saying he wants to call me since i was not THAT free for msn. I was not there ...sadly leaving him chating with the wall . Then he called next day but it happened to be during my class time in ms Rozi taxation class . I will be dead if i talk in her class . So i have to put my far far friend off. SAD.

Then the next day which is today, SUNDAY, i online again , and he too. Then suddenly heavy rain fall ,opps Thunderstorm as well, chatting just a lill with him , i have to offline . Sweat!
Real Sweat ! Later , he called again and we chatted for 1 hour and 15 minutes . From Malaysia to
New York . I wonder how much it costs to him . Well, best friend will never count ... i promised him to have my schedule on the blog , so that he knows when to find me . So leaving me here thinking that about the question again and finally i fulfil the promise ... i put in the question as addition too! I'm totally eager to know . So :

AM I A BUSY GUY ?

I will have classes on monday , tuesday , thursday and friday ...sometimes saturday.
Monday normally 8 to 6 , tuesday 3 to 6 , thursday 8 to 2.30 and friday 8 to 11. Saturday would be 8 to 2.30.

Then i got to work during night time in a tuition centre as part time receptionist . I receive cash from parents and students . Of course is not my money . If is mine , i'm rich! My work
schedule is from 6 to 10 .30 from monday til wednesday and saturday if no class, 3 to 7.
Sometimes, i have to work for thursday and friday . But the Friday only from 6 to 9.

Saturday morning i will give tuition at 9 in the morning. And Sunday as well at 10 am. Both for 1 and half hours.



AM I A RELAX GUY?


Well , on Monday i have no time . But on tuesday i have class at 3 pm. Normally i will go and swim with my friends around 9am at Sunway condominium. Then go for a movie at Sunway Pyramid till around 3. This can be replaced by singK . Or just staying at foyer in my college.

Wednesday i'm totally free . No classes , i can choose to study or to play , i can go sing K ,
movie whichever i prefer .

I play badminton on thursday evening and rush back to work if the centre needs me ,night
maybe yum cha with friends .

Friday i go for class , then after that learn piano lessons around 1 am , and free to play whole day . Night is my basketball time . All other time i will be online and whether i'm afk-ing,
DEPENDS. I may or not may reply u. and if not, i'm sorry for the negligence. Any other free time
of mine , i can go cyber cafe , sleep , play dota and etc .

















This blog is kind a boring . So hope you don't mind. But this is for you Franklin. In addition thanks to usong for his guide and stuff like dat..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that's a lot of pic.. haha
Thanks for the post though! Really appreciate it :)
Hmm I've updated my blog, hop in when you're free and leave some comments..

Take care my friend!

Mr.GS lim said...

Thanks for ur comment. WOOT...sure i will take care.. YOU..
stop coughing.. if not i will tell ur mama. haha

Anonymous said...

haha what dai b chai la?! nvm said so wor. lol