Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Relieved and upset in the same time.

18-august-2008
Do you ever face the feeling of relieves and deep in your heart there is a feeling of upset pulling your nerve till you are stun and speechless? Enrolling into cat really open up my mind and feeling.
Feeling relieved is as my cat final results has released , the moment before checking it , i
really felt relieved ...i was kind a steady , but my funny friend chian...she was so gan jeong.....
and beside her was berber, very restless , but still smiling around (noisy around)too...lol behind my two friends
ken & winston keep shhuuu-ing them to shh..quiet. haha. Then started to nervous when someone keep on coming in and passing around saying "oh well, i passed. Passed all"
So when the "ms Voon Sia" our performance management f5 lecturer said ,"we shall have a break & you guys may go to computer lab to check your results" (while in the meantime screening countless of words for us to copy) everyone starting to move out the class!. I & my friends of course copied all first, having the fear of not coming back to copy it...guess..no mood..
So crowding there at com lab,our group lyg a.k.a kuchimiao, check our results one by one, when i see my results i just accept it .. it was not good,not too bad as well, then upset for my viwawa SHISHI's friend that is YIPPY punya master..CY, he did not get through 4 and 8,
what's wrong!!! everyone stun speechless,and he sad smiling. No, chinyip, dont show us your white pretty teeth at that moment. I still remember how hard working he is last sem, i knew it,i studied with him. That's the upset i was talking about.

Then came another very close shot from another friend of us,joyce. she gets so close to get through audit and yet...
She is a brilliant and cheerful students , that's the first time i saw her red eyes.. oh i was like "f**k, can this be my nightmare only" and yet.... Further upset. My two friends gonna be separate from us. We going to do f4 , f5 , f6 ...they back to cat finish up.. But i believe we will stick together eventhough separate from class time , because our bond is so strong already, we were like going anywhere together, every stories of single day life shared among us and laugh among us.. I believe this is the fate we are so compromise to each other..
I love u guyz.. Be strong ya ~cy and jo.

2 comments:

pinkpurple said...

hey.. am I the first to comment ? haha.. congrats for passing all the CAT papers.. we'll graduate together with our frens oh.. but i really feel sorry and pity towards yippee and joyce.. haiz..

by the way, u post a lot le.. so many paragraphs for ppl to read.. LOL..

Mr.GS lim said...

so many paragraphs mean good or not? i'm too cheong hei izzit ?...haha