Saturday, August 30, 2008

Money is not enough 2.

Though ....

I never watch the first , seriously this is one of the movies that really can make me
laugh to my satisfaction ...( the part "mother" kept asking the eldest son 'have he eaten' )
It was repeated don't know how many times. OMG~ one word. Funny . Really touch my
sense of laughter. HAHA... -must WATCH-

that really makes me cry. I went to watch with Kah Fai today,as i cant join my bunch of friends yesterday . What he told me was ,( after the movie ended ) only you were crying like mad in the whole cinema , because i asked him why din't see his tears. Well, not really ...there are girls too who are sobing around. "You the only boy cry"

OMG~ paiseh.. Well i'm really not too sure whether the movie really have the touching effect or im soft hearted . My tears really wasted a few tissues. From the other point of view , lucky i dint watch with my kuchimao group. perhaps im the loudest person who cry among them. wush..

This movie teaches us some lessons too. Appreciate the people surrounding you. I'm still learning to do so. Forgive me for any mistiaakkk or anyone of my friends being neglected.

No comments: