Thursday, August 28, 2008

My F6 tomorrow

"I'm here to guide you to score F6 MYS Taxation not to pass it for ACCA examination"...said ms. Rozi, my lecturer. The sentence of words still warm in my mind.

This f6 is going to be extremely difficult from what i did learn from t9 in CAT. Still , i'm going to score it . Tomorrow is my f6 test , and is last one for progress test too.

My bunch of friends is going to watch 'money not enough 2' after the test . They have planned this since yesterday . Sadly i won't be able to join because of work .

Any how , i don't know what i'm writing here. Just to wish those who read this before test tomorrow , good luck and be careful of the tricky trap in taxation .

By the way , AVRIL LAVIGNE 's concert is going to be held ... YEA! no changes. But somehow, i'm not sure if i can go or not. Anyway, happy for her. Welcome to Malaysia !

No comments: