Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MY F4 tomorrow.

Another day has passed. Finally my first progress test is here and tomorrow is the F4 test. It is a subject called Corporate and Business Law.

While waiting for my sister to take her bath , in the mean time , i drop some ink here . Thinking how to get on to the text book , with pages i have to re- revise and re-re-re revise again so that i can recall it for the test ... really inevitably cause headache to me.

Seriously till this moment my fingers are still not shaking and continuously typing , faster and faster every second passes , do that means i am ready for f4 ? I keep thinking and thinking looking the blank wall , my mind flying around what happens today.

While my friend BarN Ban ( his nicky ) who is already very consistent in his study , was worrying past the whole afternoon for tomorrow , stressing down there on the foyer's seat , I still can comfort him in a steady manner. What the earth did i do just now ? I went to rock cafe and played dota with my friend . For that , i were late to attend F5 class at 3. Got in the hall almost at 4.30 while the class going to end soon.

Such a useless freak . Scared to think back somehow. In fact lucky there are angels in my group to summon me back home. Thanks.

Looking at BarN Ban , i were like him , last time. Those who studied stress till max , while those who din't, like me , relax only . ... . WHAT !!! did i write wrong ??? Sad that i have changed.
Glad that i have changed too. So how? Change = die , dont change also die. Just can be sombre deep inside.

In fact i'm tired , tiring of the change , tired , tired about who i am now , tired that i don't know who i am now , tired of getting lonely every second , tired that i cant think like genius , tired that i cant use my genius brain , tired that i 'm blind without my spectacle , tired that i have such a hypocrit attitude , tired of advising other people while i'm not good at all , tired of afraid to communicate with others , tired of saying hi and bye to my friends only , tired of getting hurt by others but just coward like snail , tired of complaining teachers not good , tired of complaining like what i doing now , tired of thinking ....can i become innocent like last time when we are young? Just do it when we want to do it , without much thinking without much caring !

The end ....sister finally finish bathing ,took her 30 minutes to wash herself. Do she needs that long? Perhaps she just giving me time to finish this. I just want to fall asleep ..... oh...f4....all the best to everyone who sits for that.. What am i worrying , it is just PT. everyone would say that. Saying is easier than done. Good Luck to those who continue saying that.

1 comment:

~U SoNg~ said...

partly its my fault to asked u over to rock cafe..i doesnt have the mood to study...even now,at home..dont feel like reading up my t10 yet.. 2 days left on the contdown for t10 exam =(