Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My F5 tomorrow

Sitting here , while listening to the music of tears of god , it is so cold and yet i'm half naked . Tonight i will only have very limited time for my study for F5 Performance Management , yet still have a view and drip some ink here while waiting for my mother to take bath .
The preparation for the test of this paper tomorrow is truly worst than f4 . Yet , i still not lose hope yet . Hopefully viewing the pilot papers and past year question plus a lill sleep tonight will help me tomorrow .
It has been raining the whole evening till now . Such a weather to sleep but i cant . Tired . Am i waiting time to break down ? I cant imagine the day to come , dreadful enough . Yet i must go on . I know there are alot of people worst than me .
Let's just call for the day . Life is like this . By the way , if u are wondering how i did for my f4 , there is one word to describe it , Pain.
Pain to think about it , Pain for my hands ( write and write ) , Pain for my brain .
I din't manage to write those sections and case laws though .
That's all for tonight , tomorrow will be the fun blog . Peap in, dears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! whoa, you are now blogging everyday. that's good though :)

see you around in blogosphere.. lols

anyways, all the BEST in your exam!